Trading in securities and bonds at foreign markets
The largest foreign companies are easily accessible to all of our clients
The only brokerage house in the Republic of North Macedonia which offers this service
⦁ Trading in stocks, ETFs, GDRs, ADRs at the largest markets in the world: the USA, EU, UK, Canada..
Necessary documents for concluding a mediation agreement
Valid identification documents:
1. Current Status document issued by the Central Registry of the Republic of North Macedonia which must not be older than six months
2. Current Status document regarding the beneficial owners which must not be older than six months
3. Valid identification document for the legal representative
4. Valid identification document for the beneficial owner
How do I sell/purchase stocks or bonds?
- Conclusion of an agreement for brokerage services in foreign markets
- Conclusion of an agreement for custodial services in foreign markets
The necessary funds (including commissions) for purchasing securities are paid in advance to the INVESTBROKER foreign exchange client account. Click here to view the payment form
Based on the value of sold securities, the amount required for the commission (stock exchange, depositary, brokerage) is deducted and the net value is paid on your transaction account.